- Dirty Sanchez: Wenger set to lose another Weapon from his Arsenal?
- Ibriana Jones: Red Devils of the Lost Ark!
- Chelsea set to win Title at a Kante!
- Leicester face tough choices as losses compile
- The Year of the Roo-ster!
- Marvel at the latest Craven Cottage arrival: Fulham Sign Thanos!
- Wayne Rooney’s goalscoring record is a rare piece of Manchester United history. Take notice.
- MOTD: Ibrahimovic salvages United point against Liverpool
- The Crystal (Palace) Maze!
- Glory Days for Andre Gray!
Balotelli denies assaulting photographer
Mario Balotelli has denied his latest controversial act of reportedly assaulting a photographer outside a nightclub in Liguria, Italy. The AC Milan star, famous for his controversial actions, which include setting off fireworks inside his old home in Manchester and throwing darts at Manchester City youth players, alledgedly kicked a photographer who had followed him, his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha, and friends into a club.
However, Balotelli denied being involved in any physical altercation, although theoretically not dismiss a verbal lash out, saying: “I categorically deny being involved in the altercation, I was standing apart.”
This just adds to a growing list of controversy that surrounds Balotelli, but nothing has affected his form. The Euro 2012 runner-up with Italy has scored ten goals in just eighteen appearances in the Italian Serie A this season, while also adding three goals from nine Champions League appearances to his goal tally. Even a recent injury, which he is currently recovering from, hasn’t kept him out of the public eye, even though it is not for the reasons he would have hoped for.